What are cookies?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. In other words, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What type of cookies are there?
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: which are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested service is provided to the user.
- Third-party cookies: which are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web.
- Persistent cookies: designed to collect and store data for a specified period of time.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the page website and enable its functions and services (such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access and similar purposes of a technical nature).
- Preference or customization cookies: these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
If the user so wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user can revoke their acceptance at any time through the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
- In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used on sagartoki.com
The cookies that are being used in this portal as well as their type and function are identified below:
|PHPSESSID||0||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|_gat||persistent||1 minute||Google Universal Analytics installs these cookies to speed up the request rate and limit data collection on high-traffic sites.|
|_gid||persistent||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report of how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source where they come from and the pages, is displayed anonymously.|
|_ga||persistent||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and track site usage for site analytics report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a random generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|GPS||0||30 minutes||This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location|
|IDE||1||2 years||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|fr||1||2 months||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||1||5 months||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|_fbp||0||2 months||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.|
|YSC||1||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|