TALLER DE PINCHOS Y TAPAS, S.L.U. informs to all the users of the website about their policy respect the treatment and the protection of the data of personal character of users and clients that may be gathered for the navigation through the website.
1.- Information to the user
TALLER DE PINCHOS Y TAPAS, S.L.U. CIF / NIF: B01482520 Registered office: C/ ALBERCA VIEJA, 2 – 01001 – VITORIA-GASTEIZ (ÁLAVA) Registered in the Commercial Registry: Commercial register of Álava, Volume 1482, Page 202, Sheet VI-15369, Registration 1ª.
Phone number: 627308656
Finality of the treatment of their data: keep a commercial relation with the user. The planned operations for realizing the treatment are:
– Referral of commercial advertising communications through email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic media or physic, present or future, which could chance to realize commercial communication. These communications will be realized by the Responsible and related with their products and services, or with their collaborators or providers so that those whom have been reached. In that case, thirds will have never access to personal data.
– Process orders, request or any type of petition that is realized for the user through any of the contact forms that are make available to you.
– Forward the newsletter on the website.
Conservation criteria of data: Personal data will be conserved until it won’t be requested its suspension by the part of the interested, exercising their rights from data, and in any case in compliment of legal periods, of prescription that result from application.
Legitimation: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is based on the express consent of the interested, if applicable the execution of a contract and or service. At any time, the right to withdraw consent may be exercised without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Recipients: The data will be used by the Responsible. You may also legitimately communicate the personal data with the processors for the execution of a contract or provision of a service to the Responsible, thus following its instructions at all times and ensuring the same levels of safety.
Rights: The user has the right to:
- Request access to your personal data that is being processed and receive such information in writing by the requested means.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data when appropriate, in which case they will stop processing your data except for legitimate reasons.
- Right to data portability. The data subject shall have the right to receive personal data if it has been provided in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller, if the following requirements are met: 1. The processing is based on consent or contract.
- The treatment is done by automated means. Right to withdraw consent given.
- Right to complain to the Spanish data protection agency.
The user can exercise the rights indicated above through the following electronic mail address email@example.com, and must be duly identified and clearly request the right to exercise:
TALLER DE PINCHOS Y TAPAS, S.L.U.
Registered office: C/ ALBERCA VIEJA, 2 – 01001 – VITORIA-GASTEIZ (ÁLAVA)
Data origin: Personal data will be provided by the interested party absolutely voluntarily. The lack of providing certain data or questions that could be asked in the registration processes or in the different electronic forms that are presented to the User, It may cause the inability to access certain services for whose provision it is essential to have personal data, in which case the Responsible shall inform of the mandatory and / or necessary to provide personal data for the operation of the service.
The Responsible ensures the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees its security, taking the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
2.- Information provides for the user
If you are less than 14 years old it is not allowed for the use of forms in our websites without the previous consent of the father/mother or legal tutor.
Users, introducing their data in forms of contact or presented in forms of download, accepted expressly, and in a free way and clear, that your data are necessary to attend your request, for the leader, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the other fields.
The user ensures that personal data is truthful and he is responsible to communicate any modification.
All the request data through the website are necessary for the delivery of a service optimal to the user. In the case that they are not provided all the details, it is not ensure that the information and services that the Leader provides you, are completely adjusted to their necessities.
3.- Security measures
In conformance with the provided in the current regulation with regard to personal data protection, the leader is fulfilled with all the provisions of the regulation RGPD y LOPDGDD for the treatment of personal data of his responsibility, which are treaty in a legal way, loyal and transparent in relation with the interested and adequate, relevant and limited to the necessary in relation with the fines for which are treated.
The Leader ensure that he has implemented technique policy and organizational suitable to apply security measures that establish the RGPD and the LOPDGDD to protect the rights and liberty of the users and he has communicated them the appropriate data so that they could be exercised.
4.- Security gaps
The leader will inform about any security gap that affect the database that uses this website, that affect any of our services of thirds , to all and every person, data that could have been affected, and authorities, in the following 72 hours after the gap detection.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all the settlement or questions related with the present website or the activities developed, will be of application the Spanish legislation, where they expressly submit the parts, being competent for the resolution of all the disputes related with its use the Courts and Tribunals of Álava.